NZXT volta a redefinir o mercado de caixas computador com as H500 e H500i
A NZXT H em versão 500 e 500i são a nova aposta da marca no formato mITX-ATX num volume mais mid-tower e mais compacta que a H700/H700i. Esta versão é também mais económica, pretendendo assim agradar a um mercado de entrada de gama mas que pretende todas as funcionalidades que fazem da linha H boa para PC Building.
Neste modelo o vidro temperado completo foi substituído por uma versão com a cor base da caixa até ao fim do midplate, resultando num visual diferente dos outros 3 modelos da linha H. Estão disponíveis em 4 cores como os anteriores modelos e como boa notícia o excelente sistema de cable-management está presente nesta versão.
Existem algumas diferenças no visual, com o topo a ser mais semelhante à S340 mas com o detalhe da grelha perfurada a ser igual ao restante padrão desta linha. É também a primeira da linha com GPU vertical oficial por bracket opcional (na versão H500i).
A combinação de cooling é variada, as ventoinhas principais de fluxo de ar disponibilizadas de fábrica e a instalação de radiadores simplificada por um bracket.
O modelo H500i tem assim como nas outras versões o extra do Smart Device (escondido no motherboard tray) com HUE+ e GRID+ e Adaptative Noise Reduction.
Galeria (exemplo Matte Black Blue):
Nota de Imprensa
NZXT continues to redefine the modern PC case with the H500 and H500i
Smart, Simple, and Beautiful
Los Angeles, CA – May 22, 2018 – NZXT, a leading provider of desktop components for PC gamers, today announces its all-new H500 and H500i, the latest addition to its highly acclaimed H Series PC cases. With the new H500 and H500i compact mid-tower models, NZXT continues its award-winning design language across even more form factors, so users do not have to compromise when building their perfect gaming PC.
Available in two models, the H500 and the CAM-powered H500i, each with a stunning tempered glass windowed chassis, provide an elegant and affordable solution to builders of all skill levels. Modern features include a simplified water cooling installation bracket, intuitive cable routing options, and quick-release SSD trays for building beautiful gaming PCs quickly and easily. The H500i also features the CAM-powered Smart Device, providing RGB lighting and digital fan control, and includes an integrated vertical GPU mounting bracket.
“With the H500, we’ve taken everything we learned from both our top-selling S340 line and our recent H Series products to offer an updated, feature rich chassis that continues our commitment to designing affordable premium hardware,” said Johnny Hou, NZXT’s founder and CEO. “From the stunning tempered glass to its durable all-steel construction, the H500 and H500i give builders of all levels everything they need to build an extraordinary gaming machine.”
H500 / H500i features:
- Modern design and builder-friendly features
- Premium, all-steel construction with the sleek H Series aesthetic; available in four color combinations
- Tempered glass side panel showcases your build
- Wire management is made easy with an intuitive, patent-pending cable management system
- Water-cooling installation is simplified using a removable bracket for either all-in-one CPU coolers or custom loop configurations
H500i exclusive features:
- The Smart Device, a built-in RGB and digital fan controller powered by CAM, delivers HUE+ and GRID+ functionality and includes two pre-installed fans and RGB LED strips.
- An optional Adaptive Noise Reduction fan control mode in CAM measures CPU and GPU temperatures, as well as ambient and system component sound levels to create custom fan curves that optimize the balance between cooling and noise
- Integrated, CAM-powered RGB lighting allows for dynamic personalization of each and every build
- Vertical GPU mount* showcases the gaming power inside
The H500 series is available in four color combinations to match your perfect build. Its all-steel construction is enriched by a tempered glass side panel, signature PSU shroud, and iconic cable bar to showcase your gaming system. You can even show off your GPU using the vertical GPU mounting bracket included in the H500i.
Enjoyable Builds for All
We designed a cable routing system with pre-installed channels and straps on the back of the motherboard tray, for intuitive and easy cable management. We also upgraded our signature cable bar to be adjustable to simplify the building process.
An easily removable front bracket designed for radiators up to 280mm makes installing water-cooling simple. There’s also an integrated reservoir mount for custom-loop systems. Two Aer F** 120mm fans are included for optimal internal airflow and the front and PSU intakes include removable filters for easy cleaning.
The H500 series’ layout for storage optimizes airflow and interior space for a clean-looking build. The two quick-release 2.5” SSD trays found behind the motherboard tray may also be mounted on the PSU shroud to showcase your hardware.
H500 – 74,9 €
H500i – 99.90 €
Matte Black and Red
Matte Black and Blue
EU – Mid June
* Use of the vertical GPU mounting bracket is optional and requires a user-supplied GPU riser cable.
** The Aer F 120mm cases fans do not include the removeable color rings found in the retail version.