NZXT anuncia novas placas-mãe N7 Z390
A Intel levantou hoje o NDA sobre o seu novo chipset e a proposta por parte da NZXT é uma das já conhecidas. Este novo chipset suportará ambas as gerações 8 e 9 dos Intel iCore.
Foi criada com o feedback já dado para a N7 Z370 e entre as novidades está uma versão do HUE 2 já integrada no sistema, além do GRID+. Todo o processo de personalização visual continua disponível com as covers e um I/O melhorado.
Nota de Imprensa
NZXT Announces the N7 Z390 Motherboard Intel® Z390 wireless gaming motherboard with lighting, fan control, and an all-metal cover
Los Angeles, CA – October 8th, 2018 – NZXT today announces the N7 Z390, its newest motherboard designed around Intel’s Z390 chipset and supporting the latest Intel 9th Gen CPUs. With the new N7 everything you need to build a stunning and powerful gaming PC is available right out-of-the-box.
All the essentials are included, along with built-in wireless and Bluetooth connectivity, digital fan control, and HUE 2 integrated RGB lighting channels. Get the N7 into your build even faster with an integrated rear I/O shield. The N7’s signature all-metal motherboard cover returns to perfectly match the color and finish of your case, creating a visually seamless backdrop for your components. Additionally, NZXT’s CAM software gives you full control over your system’s lighting, cooling, and performance straight from your desktop.
“Our goal with the newest N7 is to deliver everything you need to build a powerful gaming PC with ease,” says Johnny Hou, NZXT’s founder and CEO. “By listening to the community’s feedback on the N7 Z370 launched earlier this year, we were able to add many new features to make PC building and gaming a more accessible and enjoyable experience. The N7 Z390 is the next step on this journey and we are excited for people looking to build extraordinary PCs with the N7.”
N7 Z390 Exclusive Features
● CAM-powered features simplify setup and control of RGB lighting and fans
● HUE 2 digital RGB lighting control: advanced lighting with numerous presets and custom modes
● GRID+ digital fan control: convenient fan profiles within CAM for eight independent fan channels
● Clean customization: all-metal cover available in black and white, and heatsink covers available in a glossy blue, red, or purple finish to color coordinate any build
● Integrated rear I/O shield and efficient layout ensures straightforward and optimal setup with easy upgradeability
● Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes cooling and noise balance for best gaming comfort
● Designed with Intel® Z390 Express Chipset
● Compatible with Intel® 8th/9th Generation Core™ i9, Core™ i7, Core™ i5, and Core™ i3 processors
● Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 Gigabit* wireless connectivity and Bluetooth V5
● Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
● Two M.2 connectors for storage devices
● Multi-GPU support with AMD CrossFireX™ Technology
● Supports memory speeds of up to 3866+ MHz and Intel® XMP 2.0
● 8-channel high-definition audio
Everything you need is ready out of the box and elegantly controlled through CAM software. The N7 includes key features from our HUE 2 and GRID+ digital controllers allowing intuitive control for three RGB lighting channels and eight fan channels through CAM.
Build a PC gaming system that is truly yours. The N7’s unique all-metal cover provides a clean design that blends seamlessly with your case. Additional heatsink covers available separately in glossy blue, red, and purple.
BUILDING THAT’S ENJOYABLE FOR EVERYONE
Gone are the days of frustration and compromises. The N7 Z390 includes wireless connectivity and we made each port discrete, utilizing all PCI express lanes available from the CPU and chipset so everything works as intended. The N7’s layout streamlines installation with an integrated rear I/O shield and optimally placed headers for easier setup.
A QUIETER SYSTEM
Our unique Adaptive Noise Reduction technology uses an onboard noise sensor to measure and learn the specifics of your system to find the ideal balance between fan speed and cooling. With up to a 40% reduction in fan noise level, you won’t need to waste time designing custom fan curves. Leveraging machine learning to improve its results, this will ensure your fan settings are always optimal, even if you change hardware.
EU and other currencies: still TBD
USA – Mid November
EU – December
Please visit NZXT.com for additional information.